How Can I Get Rid of My AcneFebruary 5, 2022
Tips To Protect Your Skin During Seasonal ChangeFebruary 26, 2022
We don’t need identity proof to know the age of people!
As the age of people is reflected by their skin, hair, etc.
Don’t you estimate the age of someone by looking at their face, skin, etc.?
We all do it!
But sometimes our skin etc., reflects a different age!
And that’s why we get to hear statements such as,” Oh, you don’t look your age. You look younger!”
Our ears yearn to hear such statements, isn’t it?
When we hear such compliments, we are on cloud nine!
But what if we get to hear the opposite?
What if the age reflected by our skin is higher than our actual age?
What if our skin ages prematurely?
Terrible, isn’t it?
But don’t worry! There is a solution for every problem. One can get the best anti-aging treatments and get glowing and youthful skin by visiting the best skin clinic in Andheri. One can also keep their skin healthy, young, and beautiful by knowing what causes the skin to age prematurely. Because only when one is aware of the cause and triggers will one take preventive measures and avoid the triggers that cause the skin to age prematurely. Awareness is the first step to safety! This article helps you take the first step to the safety of your skin by making you aware of the factors that cause your skin to age prematurely.
What causes your skin to age prematurely?
The experienced skin specialist in Andheri lists down some of the common factors that trigger the skin to age prematurely. They are as follows-
- Not wearing sunscreen: It is undoubtedly tempting to click photos outside in the sun and upload the same on social media with the hashtag ‘Sunkissed’! But this fun can turn into misery if you don’t wear sunscreen. The UV (ultraviolet) rays of the sun can prove harmful to your skin. They can cause your skin to age prematurely by causing spots, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. So, it is essential to wear sunscreen when going out to keep your skin safe from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Lack of sleep: We all have heard and read that 8 hours of sleep is necessary for a healthy body and mind. But did you know that 8 hours of sleep is also necessary for young and healthy skin? Yes, good, and proper sleep is the path to healthy skin, whereas lack of adequate sleep is the path to aging skin. Lack of sleep can cause your skin to age prematurely. Thus, to prevent your skin from aging prematurely, the top dermatologist in Andheri recommends doing the following-
- Ensure that you get a sleep of seven to nine hours every night.
- Try sleeping on your back to avoid putting pressure on your gentle facial skin.
- Before going to bed, make sure to apply coconut oil or retinol cream to your skin to keep it protected.
- Smoking Cigarettes & Tobacco: Smoking is injurious to ____. Yes, it is health! But do you know, health here does not only include the health of your lungs, heart but also includes the health of your skin! Yes, smoking is also injurious to the health of your skin. Nicotine present in cigarettes slows down the flow of blood to your skin. This deprives the skin of getting essential vitamins and nutrients to keep itself healthy. Also, tobacco and cigarettes contain harmful chemicals that make your skin deprived of essential proteins such as elastin and collagen. These proteins are responsible for making your skin appear young and healthy.
- Eating unhealthy foods: You might have heard the phrase,” You are what you eat!” But have you heard the saying that,” Your skin is what you eat?” Yes, the health of your skin is greatly determined by the food you eat. Excess of unhealthy foods such as sugar, fatty and processed foods, dairy products, etc., makes your skin unhealthy. Also, consuming too much alcohol and caffeine is harmful to your skin. Alcohol makes your skin dehydrated and causes your skin to age prematurely by making the fine lines and wrinkles on your face more visible. So, to prevent your skin from aging prematurely, it is advisable to avoid consuming alcohol and other unhealthy foods. Instead, one should drink plenty of water and eat foods rich in nutrients and antioxidants such as kale and blueberries to keep skin young and healthy.
- Avoiding going to a dermatologist: Dermatologists are a guide to healthy and youthful skin. They help keep your skin young and healthy by treating skin problems and providing skin treatments that lead to younger-looking skin. The best dermatologist in Andheri provides effective anti-aging treatments to keep your skin young, healthy, and beautiful. The dermatologist provides skincare treatments such as chemical peels, dermabrasion, skin tightening, treatments to reduce and get rid of wrinkles, etc., thereby promoting younger-looking and beautiful skin.
So, what are you waiting for?
Don’t you want your skin to look young and beautiful?
Don’t you want your skin to stay young forever?
Don’t you want to frequently hear the compliment, “You look younger than your age”?
Then visit the best dermatologist in Andheri right now!
Remember, we can’t control our age, but we can control aging by taking care of ourselves and our skin!