Best Dermatologist in Andheri, Mumbai
The largest body organ, the skin, acts as a barrier to keep germs and other harmful substances out of the internal organs. Since it is a good indicator of general health, dermatology is critical in detecting and treating many skin and hair conditions.
Dermatology focuses on research, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases and disorders affecting the skin, hair, nails, and mucous membranes.
A dermatologist specializes in the management of the conditions mentioned above. They also prescribe various dermatology treatments, including topical, systemic, and other therapies. Besides, they can perform surgical procedures to prevent or treat skin disorders such as skin cancer, improve skin aesthetics, or diagnose a skin condition.
Dr. Anju Methil is one of the best dermatologist in Andheri, practicing at Skin and Shape Clinic. Dr. Bijoy Methil and Dr. Anju Methil founded Skin and Shape, a state-of-the-art hair and skin clinic in Andheri where every patient receives treatment that exceeds their expectations.
Dr. Anju Methil is incredibly passionate about offering quality skin and hair care. Moreover, she believes in precise diagnosis, effective treatment, and tailored care. She specializes in general and cosmetic dermatology, focusing on facial rejuvenation, Botox, fillers pigmentation, body sculpting, hair transplantation, breast reshaping, and facial reshaping.
Dr. Anju Methil utilizes high-class products and techniques to achieve the most satisfactory results for procedures such as Botox, peels, laser therapy, fillers, microdermabrasion, and more.
Being a skilled skin specialist in Andheri, Dr. Anju Methil treats skin, scalp, hair, and nail problems. She also provides a full range of medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology treatments to help patients maintain healthy and attractive skin.
Dr. Anju Methil understands the importance of physical appearance in sustaining positive well-being. Hence, she is exceptionally dedicated to assisting patients in looking and feeling their best.
Skin and Shape Clinic’s primary goal is to offer the best level of patient satisfaction. The facility is well-known for providing excellent patient care. We are committed to providing quality care to our patients in a pleasant and friendly environment.
We ensure that our in-depth knowledge of dermatology and cosmetology services will help you achieve the best results possible.
Book an Appointment
Skin Services Offered by Dr. Anju Methil
At Skin & Shape Clinic, Dr. Anju Methil offers advanced and result-oriented acne treatment. It helps reduce oil production and inflammation by treating bacterial infection through various medications and cosmetic treatments.
Dr. Anju Methil, one of the best skin specialist in Andheri, may use lasers, micro-needling, radiofrequency, fillers, laser facials, US-HIFU, threads, PRP, and other skin tightening treatments. These procedures help increase the formation of collagen and elastin in the skin. It offers youthful facial contours and lifts the face.
It involves gently polishing the skin with a slightly abrasive device, eliminating the thicker, uneven outer layer and providing several benefits. Our dermatologist may treat light scarring, discoloration, UV damage, and stretch marks with microdermabrasion.
Cosmetic Services Offered by Dr. Anju Methil
This procedure enhances the appearance of smaller breasts, balances asymmetrical breasts, and restores breast fullness. We provide a wide range of treatments to either repair or augment the appearance of your breasts, giving you a beautiful, sculpted physique.
Body sculpting, commonly known as body contouring, can help eliminate fat, shape your body, and tighten your skin. Surgical options include lifts, tucks, and liposuction. Lipolysis is a non-surgical procedure involving cold, heat, lasers, and other techniques.
Cryolipolysis, or fat freezing, is a non-surgical fat-loss therapy that involves freezing fat deposits in specific body areas. Our dermatologist utilizes this procedure to eliminate localized fat deposits or bulges resistant to diet and exercise.
Hair Services Offered by Dr. Anju Methil
It is one of the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures. The dermatologist uses a highly concentrated beam of laser light to remove unwanted hair. Pigments in the hair follicles absorb the laser light and destroy the hair.
At Skin & Shape Clinic, Dr. Anju Methil, a reputed dermatologist in Andheri, offers safe and advanced hair transplant treatments, including FUE, FUT, facial hair transplants, and more. It involves extracting hair follicles from the scalp’s backside or any hair-bearing body part and transplanting them to bald or hairless areas to achieve hair regrowth.
Dr. Anju Methil, one of the top dermatologist in Andheri, offers the most-effective platelet-rich plasma therapy. PRP therapy helps stimulate hair growth and reduce wrinkles and other skin aging effects. It is a three-step process in which the patient’s blood is taken, treated, and injected into the scalp or affected skin.
About Dr. Anju Methil
- Anju Bijoy Methil is a renowned dermatologist and cosmetologist in Andheri West, Mumbai, having an overall experience of 28+ years.
- After completing an MBBS from Nagpur University in 1994, Dr. Anju Methil achieved a post-graduation degree in Dermatology from DY Patil Hospital, Mumbai.
- Further, she completed a DVD from the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai, in 2007 and MD in Dermatology from the University of Seychelles in 2007.
- To be the best, you must learn from the best, and that’s what Dr. Anju Methil did by going abroad and receiving training from the leading dermatologists and plastic surgeons in the world, eventually becoming one of the best dermatologists in Mumbai.
- She received the training under the guidance of top dermatologists and plastic surgeons like Dr. Ian Haris (Plastic Surgeon, UK), Dr. Mauricio De Maio (Plastic Surgeon, Brazil), Dr. Stefania Roberts (Cosmetic Physician, Australia), Dr. Steven Liew (Plastic surgeon, Sydney), Dr. Arthur Swift (Plastic surgeon, Canada), Dr. Herve Raspaldo (Plastic Surgeon, Cannes), and Dr. Peter Huang (Plastic Surgeon, Taiwan).
- Besides, Dr. Anju Methil is an active member of the Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists, and Leprologists (IADVL) and the European Society for Aesthetics.
- This highly skilled skin specialist in Andheri has a dedicated following of patients from all around the city because of her high standards and reputation. She is regarded for treating patients with the utmost care and efficiency.
- Moreover, Dr. Anju Methil is a consultant and AMI trainer at Bioderma and NYKAA. With her skills and comprehensive knowledge of Cosmetic Medicine, she has received many awards and recognition, including the following:
- Customer Satisfaction Award in 2014
- Nykaa Best Clinic Award in 2015
- Times Health Survey Aesthetic Medicine Award in 2017
- Top 50 Dermatologist in 2020
Her knowledge and expertise in cosmetic medicine have landed her in magazines like Femina, Vogue, and many more. She also conducts training for dermatologists and cosmetologists at national and international platforms.
Why choose us?
- At the Skin and Shape Clinic, you will receive a wide range of dermatology and cosmetology treatments from Dr. Anju Methil. She is considered one of the leading dermatologists in Andheri for various reasons, including conviction, post-treatment support, and the assurance of positive results.
- We are experts at screening, detecting, and treating a wide range of skin and hair problems. We employ cutting-edge technology that produces superior outcomes.
- Our expert dermatologist, Dr. Anju Methil, has the knowledge and expertise to treat a broad spectrum of skin and hair conditions. She makes thorough diagnoses and recommends the best treatment alternatives. She also helps patients make well-informed choices.
- At Skin and Shape Clinic, we respect our clients’ time and money. We ensure to offer you the finest treatment options at the best value for your money, assuring that you obtain the best results without wasting your energy and time.
What our clients say?
Doc Anju is one of the best dermatologist I have come across in these few years.. she is so good at her work and makes u feel on top of the world through her treatments. I can vouch my face and body on her hands completely for further treatments..
Dr Anju Methil is an very good Dermatelogist Got wonderful results for the treatment given to my Son It’s a very hygienically maintained clinic Following all protocols so I knew my son was in safe hands. His first experience with a Dermatalogist was very good with good results .
I’ve been visiting Dr Anju since 2013 and I’ve always had a wonderful experience. The clinic takes good care of your requirements, very personalized and treatments are done carefully under professional supervision. The clinic is also highly hygienic.
Dr. Anju cleared up my severe skin rash in less than a month and is always there to answer any sort of questions I may have regarding my skin. She is amazing at reassuring me whenever I need her support. Very accurate with her prescriptions. Always a satisfactory result.
Dr Anju has always been amazing with her analysis of my issues related to skin and hair and her medications work on point specially for someone like me who has oversensitive skin. She listens patiently and is very confident with her prescriptions.
Dr Anju Methil has been a savior for me !! She is an excellent dermatologist. She is extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. She is also patient with all my questions and always gives me the correct advice.
It's very amazing to have such great skin Doctor. All the treatments are conducted under professional supervision. The clinic is very hygienic and safe. The staff are really very cooperative and supportive.
Dr. Anju Methil is excellent in skin and hair care... the clinic and the staff is very welcoming and warm... Me, my daughter and my mother-in-law have been their clients for the past 3 years and have always had a satisfying experience
Dr. Anju Methil is a very sweet doctor she is very courteous and excellent with her treatment I have never faced any problem after under going her treatment.She is very friendly in approach .
Frequently Asked Questions
You should visit a dermatologist if you have severe acne, dry skin patches, hair loss, inflamed or reddish skin, nail, or skin infections.
Chemical peeling eliminates dead skin and reduces the appearance of imperfections, scars, and discoloration. The results will take a few weeks to appear.
A dermatologist specializes in laser treatments. They utilize a particular light beam to treat various skin issues during laser therapy.
It takes eight to ten weeks for visible improvement, so don’t stop the treatment too soon. Our dermatologist may change your treatment plan if you haven’t made any progress after the expected duration.
We employ the most advanced laser technology for hair removal at our clinic, which is safe and successful in providing long-lasting results. It aids in the reduction of hair density and thickness.