Know More About Dr. Anju Methil
Dr. Anju Methil completed her MBBS from Nagpur and then completed her Post graduation in Dermatology from DY Patil Hospital, Mumbai. Dr. Anju Methil, M.D. D.D.V. is a Qualified cosmetologist & dermatologist in Andheri Mumbai with considerable experience in Cosmetic Medicine. Dr. Anju is one of the leading female injectors of Treatment for lines and wrinkles and Fillers for non-surgical facial contouring.
It is said that to become the best you need to learn from the best and that’s what she did by traveling across the world and getting trained by the top dermatologists and plastic surgeons in the world and became one of the best dermatologists in Mumbai. She had the opportunity to undergo personalized training under top dermatologists and plastic surgeons like Dr. Steven Liew (Plastic surgeon, Sydney )Dr. Stefania Roberts (Cosmetic Physician, Melbourne, Australia), Dr. Peter Huang (Plastic Surgeon, Taiwan), Dr. Mauricio De Maio (Plastic Surgeon, Brazil), Dr. Ian Haris (Plastic Surgeon, UK), and Dr. Herve Raspaldo (Plastic Surgeon, Cannes). Dr. Arthur Swift (Plastic surgeon, Canada).
- Her expertise and profound understanding of Cosmetic Medicine have helped her make it into popular magazines like Femina, Vogue, and many more.
- She also conducts training for dermatologists and surgeons at national as well as international platforms.
- Dr. Anju is an AMI trainer and consultant at NYKAA and Bioderma.
- Dr. Anju has bagged many awards and recognition with her expertise and profound understanding of Cosmetic Medicine such as the Customer Satisfaction Award (2014), Nykaa Best Clinic Award (2015), Times Health Survey (2017), Aesthetic Medicine Top 50 Dermatologist (2020).
Know More About Our Expert Plastic, Cosmetic, and Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Viral Desai
Dr. Viral Desai is the visiting cosmetic, plastic, and hair transplant surgeon at Skin and Shape Clinic. He is a renowned plastic, cosmetic, and hair transplant surgeon in India. Dr. Desai has completed an M. Ch degree and DNB (Diplomate of the National Board) in cosmetic and plastic surgery.
Born in a family with a medical background, Dr. Viral Desai developed an interest in the medical field at a very tender age. He completed his MBBS from L.T.M.M. College, Sion, with a residency in general surgery at Tata, KEM, and Cooper hospitals.
Further, Dr. Viral Desai pursued his super-specialty in Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery at the Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals. His desire to be at par with the latest advancements in his field motivated him to take up a Fellowship in Advanced Cosmetic and Aesthetic Surgery and Laser Training at Singapore with Dr. Woffles Wu and Singapore General Hospital. Also, he did DHI hair transplant training in Greece and London.
Dr. Viral Desai is the Medical Director of CPLSS Mumbai and the Pioneer, Co-founder, and Medical Director of DHI India. In India, he introduced the most advanced hair transplant technique, Direct Hair Implantation (DHI). DHI doctors in India are trained & certified by Dr. Desai
Moreover, he has done pioneering work in hair restoration, 3D liposculpting and six-pack creation, mega liposuction, short scar facelifts, advanced Botox and fillers, 360 degrees face transformations, body lifts, and hidden and minimal cut aesthetic breast surgeries, etc.
Dr. Viral Desai took up the super-specialty in plastic surgery (M. Ch) course at Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals for the sheer gratification of beautifying lives through aesthetic surgery and promptly visible results offered by plastic surgery. He has been performing hair transplants since 2003. Patients and peers alike have lauded his work.
Today Dr. Viral Desai is one of the best hair transplant surgeon in Mumbai, Pune, and India and an Advanced Trainer for Allergan Institute in India. He is a world-renowned speaker and has been invited to many global conferences to train other doctors.
Prestigious scientific bodies regularly invite him as a faculty, scientific board member, organizer, moderator, speaker, and panelist for their conferences and workshops on cosmetic surgery. To date, Dr. Viral Desai has been invited to over 90 conferences and CMEs worldwide. Here, he has shared his insights about hair restoration and cosmetic surgery with medical professionals from across the world.
Dr. Viral Desai is India’s most trusted and one of the leading cosmetic surgeon and hair transplant surgeon in Mumbai and Pune, delivering safe, excellent, and consistent surgical results. He believes in innovation and thus uses the most advanced tools and technology to ensure the best outcomes and safety of the procedure and offer the top cosmetic surgeries.
- Icon of Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery in India, 2013
- Best Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon of India, 2014
- India’s Most Promising Hair Transplant Surgeon, 2015
- India’s Most Admired Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon, 2015
- Indian of The Year (Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery), 2016
- Derma Source Innovation Award, 2018 – (Derma Source India)
- Iconic Plastic Surgery & Hair Restoration Clinic, 2018 – (Mid-Day Health & Wellness Icons Awards)
- Ranked No.1 Clinic Pan India for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery and Trichology, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 – (Times of India Group)
- Mid Day Icon in Plastic Surgery & Hair Restoration, 2018
- Times Health Excellence Award for Best Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, 2018 & 2019
- Dr. Viral Desai is a prestigious Member of:
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- Scientific Board Member – International Master Course on Aging Science (IMCAS)
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI)
- Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (IAAPS)
- Cosmetic Dermatology Society India (CDSI)
- Maharashtra Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Consultants Association of India
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Santacruz Medical Association & General Practitioners Association
Remembering Dr. Bijoy Methil (1973-2018)
Dr. Bijoy Methil was the co-founder of Skin and Shape Clinic, Mumbai.
A board-certified plastic & cosmetic surgeon, he was a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the Jaslok Hospital & Saifee Hospital in Mumbai.
An alumnus of the Baroda Medical College, Baroda (Plastic Surgery), Dr. Methil took up an advanced fellowship in Microvascular Reconstruction at the Chang Gung Hospital, Taiwan – the global leader for microsurgery. This was followed by a stint at the National University Hospitals and at the Plastic & Hand Surgery, Medspa, Singapore. He was also a qualified M.Ch. (Masters’ Super-Specialty) and D.N.B. (Diplomate National Board) in Plastic Surgery. For his meritious achievements, Dr. Methil earned an Advanced Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery at The St. Vincent’s Hospital, Sydney, Australia.
He was an active member of the Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI), The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS), World society of Reconstructive Microsurgery (WSRM), Indian Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery (ISRM), The American Society of Plastic Surgeons & the Indian Medical Association.
A special Tribute was given to him by Dr. Haribhakti in his textbook on Cancer.
Dr. Bijoy Methil’s meticulous approach to the practice of medicine and his vision of patient care reflects in the culture which we are committed to maintain as his legacy at Skin and Shape Clinic.