Fillers/Volumizers Treatment in Mumbai
Age makes the highest cheekbones sag and the smoothest skin wrinkle up like a dried apricot. These are the body’s natural responses to ageing, and dermal filler treatments help minimize them.
They are also used as volumizers for plumping cheeks and hands, lifting jawlines, temples, and chins, and adding that luscious pout to thin lips.
And the best part? The cost of a filler treatment in India from a reputed dermatologist in Mumbai is a fraction of the price of a traditional facelift. Read on to find out why dermal fillers are the safest, affordable and most effective treatment available today.
Frequently Asked Questions
The short answer? Dermal fillers are FDA-approved, injectable implants that help smoothen wrinkles.
During this treatment, fillers are injected beneath your skin to achieve a desired result, such as plumper lips, enhanced contours, softer facial creases, or reduced wrinkles and appearance of scars.
Dermal fillers are available in varying degrees of softness, longevity and differ in chemical makeup. While softer fillers are used for the lips, the firmer ones are used to produce those high, billboard-worthy cheekbones.
You can trust your skin specialist from The Skin and Shape Clinic, Mumbai, to determine the best type and volume of filler.
Different types of dermal fillers treat varying signs of aging and other concerns. They are used to:
- Elevate the brow
- Decrease or remove wrinkles under the eyes
- Elevate, fill in or smoothen the hump of the nose
- Plump up thinning lips
- Enhance or fill shallow areas of the face
- Sharpen and define jawline
- Reduce acne scars and static wrinkles
- Rejuvenate hand, neck and décolletage
There are numerous brands of fillers. They vary in the concentration of their active ingredient and the way they’re used. Your dermatologist will recommend a filler treatment that best suits your skin type and the condition being treated. Don’t worry about selecting the right filler. To achieve the best results from your filler treatment it’s important that you pick the best dermatologist in Mumbai.
Dr. Anju Methil of The Skin and Shape Clinic is a board-certified dermatologist with over 15 years of experience in the field. She is reputed for her high standards of quality and a blemish-free success rate. At The Skin and Shape Clinic, one of the best skin clinics in Mumbai, board-certified MD dermatologist, Dr. Anju Methil, will suggest a treatment plan best suited to your skin that may require the use of more than one type of filler.
People begin using fillers as early as their 30s. When done at this age, the filler treatment offers a more preventive effect.
When opting for facial enhancements like nose reshaping, cheek filling, or lip filler treatments, there is no specific age limits. The same goes for under-eye fillers for dark circle removal.
The results of your filler treatment will be instantaneous; so, if you put your face under the needle of the best dermatologist in Mumbai, you’re going to be pleasantly surprised when you look into a mirror! While you may feel a mild discomfort when you touch the treated area, this lasts only 2 days.
Just remember to avoid sleeping on your face for 2 days and refrain from applying under-eye makeup for 12 hours.
Depending on the filler treatment you choose, the effects will last anywhere from 6 months to 2 years or longer. You may require touchups once or twice a year to maintain the look. Discuss your expectations with your doctor at The Skin and Shape Clinic to arrive at a filler that will give you optimum results.
While fillers are one of the safest treatments you could opt for today, there are certain measures you can take to ensure safe, amazing results that last.
- Don’t let the cost of the filler treatment affect your decision. If you come across a practitioner or clinic offering wrinkle, hair, or lip filler treatments at prices that are far lower than the standard, it is highly probable that some compromises have been made either on the quality of the product being used or on the skill of the dermatologist administering it. If it’s too good to be true, it probably is. When it’s a matter of your face, settle for nothing less than the best dermatologist in Mumbai.
- Filler treatments demand a hygienic medical setting and sterile equipments. Say “no” to treatments performed in hotels, spas, or homes, regardless of who is on the wielding side of that needle.
- Purchasing fillers from sources outside a doctor’s office is risky business. There have been reports of everything from baby oil to industrial-grade silicone being used in lieu of the real thing. Don’t let your provider proceed if they refuse to validate the origin and authenticity of the product.
The key to impeccable results is finding the right dermatologist to perform the treatment. Don’t shy away from inquiring about training and certification during your consultation to ensure that you receive care from an experienced board-certified dermatologist. Dr. Anju Methil is reputed as one of the best dermatologists in Mumbai. She has trained numerous dermatologists both nationally and internationally at the AMI (Allergan Medical Institute).
With the right practitioner and preparation, natural, beautiful, and safe results are assured.